2035 (Working Title)1st August 2020
Society has collapsed due to climate change. A girl has to deal with the consequences of this situation in an abandoned city and forest.
BEHIND THE SCENES
In order to finance 2035, we have launched a crowdfunding campaign, which you can support by following this link.
AUFS Productions is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and granting the sustainability of its film productions. Due to the current climate emergency, fostered by the some of the themes 2035 briefly engages with, the production wants to clearly establish a set of goals that ensure the coherence of its environmental involvement.
Therefore, budget permitting, AUFS Production will make an effort to enforce the following measures:
- Reuse old props and materials
- Source costumes and props from second charity shops and second hand stores (alternatively connect with producers of ethically made clothing)
- Engage with third parties that are also concerned with sustainability
- Grant a sustainable catering, including vegetarian and vegan options and focus on locally sourced food
- Reduce the use of plastic and paper in every stage of the production (including call sheets, documents and catering services)
- Encourage the consumption of tap water and reusable bottles
- Reduce waste and enforce a recycling disposal
The producers and Heads of Department commit to abide to the above guidelines and ask everyone involved in the production to contribute to ensure the sustainability of the project. For any questions or suggestions on how to improve, get in contact with the producers.
Thank you for the collaboration,